Friday 25 February 2011

February 24rd

Back into work but didn’t want to go
Enjoyed myself but now the line I must toe
Having a good time, but in the way gets work
Need to find a job with more perks
I have caught up with the diary online, by the way
So when you are reading, it would’ve have happened yesterday,
I can’t guarantee they will all be good rhymes
But everything you read will be in real time
 Developed a cold which leaves me feeling un-cool
I’m blaming those bloody kids in the swimming pool
It could happen to anyone, I’m sure
Nothing a little Olbas Oil won’t cure
After fun filled days I find myself struggling
Different ways to record my rhyming is getting puzzling
Rock-Tober is on, I just heard tonight
Just got to match dates and book flights
Work is difficult and my soul they rob
It’s probably time to find another job
Its time I started looking a little more seriously
And find someone who really deserves me
Work should be something to get involved with
To enjoy not endure, to get given and to give
It’s been a while since I really felt worthy
So now I just do what’s put in front of me
Need a job that will quench my thirst
It’s time for me to put me first

No comments:

Post a Comment