Wednesday 23 February 2011

February 14th

Happy Valentines, a day to be pleasant
Up early with a card and a present
Wifey bought me a huge chocolate triangle
Trying to eat it leaves your mouth in a mangle
Had some time to chat and stuff
But one alp is never enough
A strange Monday feeling of positivity
Until I get in to work and it’s just me
Get a chance to check my email as I’m all alone
‘It’ll cost fifty quid to fix your phone’
It’s not an amount I’m willing to pay
As I get my free upgrade in may
Eating chocolate before midday, diet doesn’t matter
Now my goal is just not getting fatter
So exercise is the key to fit into my top
I’ve started walking from a further bus stop
Instead of sitting while it drives around the houses
I get off and walk to fit nicer in my trousers
Cutting out crisps and sugary pop that fizzes
Time flies when walking and listening to radio four quizzes
I’m on lates all this week until Friday
Then come five p.m, we’ll hit the motorway
Looking forward to seeing my folks
To having ginger beers and full fat cokes
In the diet world, I’m something of a fraud
But calories don’t count when eaten abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment