Wednesday 16 February 2011

January 28th

Late shift for me, Karen just lays in
When I try to be quiet, I make such a din
Putting away the pots, pans and such
Could wake the dead, but Karen, not so much
Been invited to a gathering after work, not sure
Working the late then early, I need my time to snore
Paid my money so will take my chance
Grahams stag, the tower, Blackpool not France
By all accounts it should be free from stress
Steve says that he’s bought Graham a dress
So to the party after work we went
Wondering what sins there will be to repent
It’s good to see the people unwound
Ben being dj to limited sounds
A nice set of digs and good spacious zone
His roommate is hardly there, he mostly on his own
He is proud of his newly acquired address
A classic example of single manliness
I seemed to worry, more than any other
Music quite loud, am I turning into my mother
More get together I’d like to see
I’ll sit in the corner and drink my tea
I might not be the life and soul anymore
But I still have the repartee and rapport

No comments:

Post a Comment