Thursday 10 February 2011

January 6th

Happy Anniversary for me and the Wife
Just getting started on our real life
Got loads of card, ready to open
Envelopes ripped with the help of our Godson
Lovely day spent in converted train shed
Wanted to buy new clothes and new bed
Ended up by buying some shirts and tea
Vanilla bags and paisley by Banks, Jeffery
This part of Swindon is actually quite nice
It’s the only bit I want to visit twice
Winding down now and the kids having their tea
For the sake of old times we are having a curry
Little unsure of ordering mains and a starter
As I have just found out the place is called Tarka
My instincts were right, dinner was a scary one
They put chicken in the Tikka vegetarian
Full apologies as they sent another one
With extra Naan breads and several poppadom
How much Indian is enough, I’m never sure
They mess up your order and bring you more
Mine was fine could have done with being hotter
Last time I have food from a place named after an otter

No comments:

Post a Comment