Thursday 10 February 2011

January 4th

A pretty good day all in all
Been asked what I am wearing to the work ‘Ball’
I didn’t realise it would cause so much stress
Do I wear my suit or my pretty dress?
But before Sunday there’s a lot going on
A meal, anniversary and two nights in Swindon
Looking forward to dining with friends
We graciously grab the arm that extends
Off for a meal a chat and a drink
We shall scoff the grub and glasses chink
The wife and I have been together a while
Yet we still tend to make the other smile
It’s important to still have some fun
We’ve been together since the millennium
She may have thought me a little vaunt
But I knew she was all I’d ever want
Back then we worked amongst the chalets
Now I am the mountain and she is the valley
I had to deal with original rejection
In her perfect world, I was imperfection
But now I’m her spoon and she is my dish
Together forever, lobster lobster fish fish

No comments:

Post a Comment