Wednesday 23 February 2011

February 10th

Dave’s birthday but no present for him
He’ll be laying in the sunshine of going for a swim
I’ll have to speak to him when he gets home
Cos from this morning I have no mobile phone
A friendly man came in a brown uniform and truck
Says I should get a new one but knowing my luck
I’ll get the broken one back in a few more pieces
And have to give ‘the man’ more cash as he continually fleeces
HTC and Orange better get it alright
Otherwise our future won’t be so bright
In work in the afternoon and the continuing farce
Not knowing ones elbow from arse
People are working when they should be away
Trying to work honestly for an honest day’s pay
Checked in on facebook and updated the blog
Whilst supposed to be working like the proverbial dog
Continual progress of the daily poetry
Up to three an hour, Bavarian like efficiency
Writing today is different somehow
Fells like there are more eyes bearing down
As I’m writing Wife’s on me but isn’t a bug
Writing with my left arm and with my right arm I hug
I hope that she will continue to admire me
Or at least give me a hand to write my diary

No comments:

Post a Comment