Wednesday 16 February 2011

February 1st

Tuesday has become very difficult
So not a great poem as a result
Here’s a rundown of Tuesdays bumph
To start us off in our second month
Got up later as Karen’s off day
Smoothie drink, starting in a healthy way
Got my haircut cheaply as a standby head
Tweeted a little and facebook read
Bathed and shaved and brushed my teeth
And just before work a few more tweets
Wifey was off, so popped into Guildford
To try and buy her just rewards
She said that it’s really doing her head in
Trying to find something to wear for the wedding
She came home empty handed today
Except for the newly located GBK
Shopping for a dress is absolute murder
But at least we now know where to get a good burger
With that in mind whatever dress she buys
Better be available in the larger size
Back to me on a personal note
I don’t think I’ll ever fit in my waistcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment