Wednesday 16 February 2011

January 31st

Monday morning, slow, day starts to drift
Until I met girls aloud, well, one fifth
Nicole Roberts, normal, sweet with charm
Her talking voice was a bit life a car alarm
Just wandering around in pure normality
It’s nice to see the person in the personality
Apart from that, nothing to say
Only that it was transfer deadline day
Gills doing well again, spent eff all
Torres fifty million and thirty five mill for Carroll
Put ‘Happy Birth Dave’ on the internet
Hope it’s well received, no feedback yet
Looking forward to Bootleg and seeing everybody
Bit of a bummer as I’m working Friday
Going to invite everybody I know to come have a look
Well, everyone who responds to my request on facebook
Will be great to see and chat with them
Heading to Clapham and then on to Balham
Wifey and I have no work this weekend
She’s with the family and I’m out with friends
I know we’ll get it right, it’ll happen before long
They say ‘what don’t kill you makes you strong’

No comments:

Post a Comment