Thursday 10 February 2011

January 7th

Another day and what a day it’s been
Watched a film I’d already seen
Halfway through, I wasn’t sure
Is this X-men two, three, or four?
But mostly it has been a lazy time
This makes it more difficult to make up rhymes
Drove back from Swindon, washed the car
Spoke to sister and Ma and Pa
Collapsed on the sofa in a heap
Caught up with Quantum Leap
Checked in on facebook, read email
Tommy and Andy are on the comedy trail
Bootleg is coming sooner than thought
Still have to watch films, long and short
Tomorrow they will give me one more phone call
To see if it’s red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all
Sausage sandwich has been put on hold
Until Danny gets back or the rights are sold
Of to Southampton to see Lily Savage
Still celebrating our 5 years of marriage
Just getting started, haven’t yet hit my peak
This is the end of my first rhyming week

No comments:

Post a Comment