Thursday 24 February 2011

February 21st

Very quiet in work no need to get stressed
A few early arrivals, checking out 8 guests
Spent the morning sorting holidays out
First come, first served so there should be no doubt
Until it happens my plans could still be blighted
So I’ve learned to not fully trust or get excited
In the lead for the upgrade challenge is me
So could win three nights in Italy
All this work malarkey has me in a haze
Just as well I’m off for the next two days
The nephews coming down, what fun we’ll be having
Bowling and Swimming, they love their Uncle Gabin
Went shopping for a few treats for tea and lunch
Came back with Vanilla Red bush and biscuits to munch
Made a lovely risotto with vegetables and chicken
Apparently the dish works better when you put stuff in
Caught up with my latest LoveFilm DVD
Karate Kid remade by the entire Will Smith family
The story much the same, change not too drastic
It lacked the edge of the original, can’t beat a classic
Jaden Smith did well, Jackie Chan was lovely
Not a patch on Daniel Son and Mr Miyagi
I wonder if they’ll remake the second, third and fourth
Or trample other classics like Mannequin or Teenwolf
I am allow to keep watching films when they arrive
When I give up TV for lent, will I survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment