Wednesday 9 February 2011

January 3rd

My wife left me today, Boo!
What start is this to a year all new,
How will I manage, survive, get by,
Perhaps I’ll sit in the corner and cry,
But wait, maybe there’s a trick I’m missing,
Don’t sit around, thinking, reminiscing
Use the time well, get benefits and reap,
Watch the football and endless Quantum Leap
Drink the drink, chew the fat,
Make sure you shoes are on the mat
Get a dirty plate, use a used cup
Just remember to do the washing up
Leave the door open when in the bath
But use the shower to rinse the aftermath
Put music on to relax after my labours
But not too loud, think of the neighbours
Watch endless repeats on TV
Get some sleep, you’re up early
So remember this Wifey, whenever you’re away
I’ll still clean my plate and wipe my tray
You’re considerate thoughtful and a little O.C.D
All your you’s, make me, a better me
Five years passed since the licence signed
You may be out of sight but you are never out of mind xx

1 comment: