Tuesday 15 February 2011

January 24th

Day twenty four and I’m still writing
Two dozen not out, quite exciting
Hopefully today I’ll do something worthwhile
Or try to get through the ironing pile
Rise up early from me sleep
Watch Q.I and Quantum Leap
Do some more writing, try to find my path
Do the washing up and having a bath
Monday was slow, nothing happened in a hurry
Took nearly an hour to cook my curry
Popped down to the shops to grab wine for the meal
Left Wife alone to watch her Ally McBeal
Went to the post office around the corner
To collect wife new fitness regime Zumba
Watched Comedy awards on Channel four
Tried to watch a Denzel film, poor!
Book of Eli and Deja vu wasted my time
He should be arrested for his acting crime
If he is the standard to which many aspire
They should only watch ‘Man on fire’
Off to bed again without doing a thing
I wonder what the next two days will bring

No comments:

Post a Comment