Sunday 13 February 2011

January 14th

Both up early and off into jobs
Out the door with wallet and key fobs
Work day dragged beyond belief
Still trying to turn a newer leaf
Housing people from across the oceans
No real problems just going through motions
It’s not too bad, I don’t really mind it
But I had an ideal which has now been split
Good job to love and fill my time
Or crappy job, fill spaces with interests of mine
Got a call from the Danny Baker show
Asking a question, what do I know?
Wanting me on the opening game
Living off my Sausage sandwich fame
A brand new game with actual questions
Hope I live up to my bold suggestions
Bootleg Three is mostly organised
New posters out, very stylised
Looking forward to a great weekend
Watching films and seeing friends
Hopefully Ross will be involved
Get his kind of Vinyl revolved

No comments:

Post a Comment