Tuesday 15 February 2011

January 25th

What have I done with my life today?
Scowled the internet for new ways of pay
Wandered the high street, bought Big Issue
Got new Adele album and some toilet tissue
Waited for Wife to return from Waitrose
Had a shower and got into day clothes
Applied for a job on the Isle of Wight
With a man whose service we said was shite
I hope he forgives me, just like a saint
Because we did actually log a formal complaint
On and off with the laptop and heating
Updating facebook and endless tweeting
Public outcry is getting scarier
Sexism in football is A Gray area
A fantastic pun, my mind is getting fitter
I have plagiarised that joke from twitter
Football on the telly with a final at stake
Arsenal verses Ipswich I hope I can stay awake
Gills are playing tonight as are Man U
Last I heard they were both losing nil two
Gills lost, Manchester turned it around
I think this year it will be them Champions crowned
Wife’s gone to bed as up early in morning
My eyes are closing too, sleepy warning

No comments:

Post a Comment