Wednesday 23 February 2011

February 15th

So I’m suppose to do one of these everyday
But I’m running out of things to say
But how are my thoughts going to sharpen
When nothing really seems to happen
But today I’m writing something to really move me
I’ve opened the cornflakes because we’ve run out of muesli
My woman broke my heart and left me alone
She’s at work after stealing my valentine Toblerone
I haven’t spoken or text anyone in days
Parents abroad and mobile broken in a million ways
How can I be a tortured soul?
When my life is so un-rock and roll
Still upon my shoulder there’s no chip
I’ve managed to commit to a stable relationship
My life is so balanced a good way to judge it
Savings going up and living to a budget
Don’t go out boozing on weekends and getting all pensive
Buying alcohol during ‘the big shop’ is much less expensive
I’ve got great family and friends, who are so supportive
Switched to Olivio to be less hypertensive
I managed to control my driving and have a clean licence
I can now put my thoughts online with greater confidence
My life has had its ups and downs and has ebbed and flowed
I like being middle class and middle of the road

No comments:

Post a Comment