Monday 14 February 2011

January 19th

Another day off and what to do
Head into London for an interview
Will I be liked? Is it the job for me?
No it was a third party, an agency
It didn’t start well as you’ll see
Upon leaving the flat, a bird shat on me
If I could catch that bird I would squeeze & pluck
Apparently it supposed to be good luck
I was on time at the time as I collate
But my good luck had made me late
Got the right train after all that fuss
On and off tube into Piccadilly Circus
Met a lady who was nice to me
She even bought me an earl grey tea
Fill in this and we’ll tell you what to do
But don’t call us, we’ll call you
Up early so stayed in London for a look
Called up my friends on trusty Facebook
I was in London calling, Should I go or stay
To London and back and all before midday

No comments:

Post a Comment