Wednesday 16 February 2011

February 2nd

Morning starts for the both of us
Up and at ‘em with the minimum of fuss
Seven until three to do as I’m told
Then check tyres, petrol and new light bulb
Back home but tired, sleepy eyes
Wide awake for dinner, mmmm posh pies!
Mopped up with chips and gravy
Classic example of my favourite savoury
Snuggled down to watch a movie
Everyone’s favourite grey head Mr George Clooney
Work has been okay a little more at ease
Have a better attitude, tentativeness has ceased
Had my review of six months, six months late
Asked me to judge my performance rate
He said that I lacked skills, my energy was draining
I said ‘I had no motivation or direct training’
He said he was thinking of leaving as being pursued
I wondered who is supposed to be being reviewed
 He suggested I might be better in face to face situations
I said that’s why I was hired for front of house ‘Guest Relations’
I said I would manage front of house, get the style back
Currently the lads have a severe guidance lack
Argued round and round in the same way
At work, everyday is Groundhog Day

No comments:

Post a Comment