Friday 9 December 2011

November 29th

My mind bullets have lost their aim
My fire is starting to lose its flame
The fun has gone out of my game
I'm feeling all at sea
More effort as each day passes
Should have paid attention in classes
My minds eye is needing glasses
starting to disagree
Got to build it up before it's over
Try to get back some composure
Need to finish and get some closure
This year is really dragging
I have put my mind up on trial
And want to end the year in style
Bring back my inner smile
earn the rights for bragging
Want to join up with the elite
yet still unfinished and incomplete
I will not face another defeat
it's all got too exciting
I've become more acquisitive
Found my streak competitive
I'm staying sane and positive
I've earned the right for writing

No comments:

Post a Comment