Thursday 29 December 2011

December 22nd


Words don’t come as easy, thoughts are not as nice
Subjects far too cheesy, repeated once or twice
Now I’m not controlling, now I’m out of bounds
Preparing for consoling and hearing sorry sounds
Where once I had energy, where once freedom reigned
I’m lacking moral synergy, and feeling talent feigned
Once more unto the breach my friends, once more pen to pad
Once more to project that never ends, once more to raving mad
It wasn’t meant to be this hard, it was meant as a soft gesture
Now I’m feeling mentally scarred, as draining starts to fester
But what of feedback mentioned, what of the positive thoughts
Wouldn’t that help to aid ascension and help find the path that is sought
It’s only by writing and reading, it’s only by growing inside
That you’ll find the path for proceeding, you’ll get back into your stride
So take bad, the ugly and good make best use of all feelings
Without the down times and deadwood, you’ll never know you need healing

No comments:

Post a Comment