Thursday 15 December 2011

December 6th

The music played, I was young again
I was able to life suspend
I was with my closest friends
I was sensory surrounded
I was taken back to being eighteen
Enveloped by the modern Mod scene
Lost in the memory smoke screen
Ears ringing and mind astounded
The days of being trouble free
No future plans of responsibility
Came flooding back so beautifully
My eyes had little tears
We were confident, a little Machiavelli
T.F.I Friday was on the telly
Now greying hair and bigger belly
What happened to those years
I love how music takes you back
A place,a time, a single track
Memories boxed and neatly stacked
Forever to remain
Until these components again I find
Until the stars are realigned
It'll stay forever in my mind
And I'll never feel old again

No comments:

Post a Comment