Saturday 24 December 2011

December 18th

I've impressed this year, I've impressed myself
I've excelled and expanded my mental health
I've stuck to a task and seen it completed
Not won the race, but at least I competed
I can see the finish and the land promised
I've been more open, pure and honest
I've explained each time when I felt exertion
I've feel I've become a much better person
I found myself better each time I explored
And thankfully found that I'm not fatally flawed
I've written well when I've been on empty
And not given up when my demons tempt me
I've been controlled in all situations
And dug even deeper when brain took vacations
I've acted and reacted in a constructive way
And I said something about nothing to say
I've was all alone as I stuttered and stumbled
Picked up politely by pals and felt positively humbled
In my wildest dreams I never thought of succeeding
This year has been great and thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment