Tuesday 20 December 2011

December 15th


My year has been a remarkable one
As I gloss over everything I've done
I'm proud of all the yarns I've spun
Now it’s nearly finished
I think back to my humble beginning
When I had just started spinning
With no thought of actually wining
My desire did not diminish
Although I may have said this before
My tiny mind is getting sore
I’m patiently waiting at the stage door
With thoughts that it might open
I walk the streets and hand out flyers
And talk to the prospective buyers
These are my dreams and my desires
Who knows, but here’s hoping
Whatever happens in the New Year
Whichever direction my new career
This will always be honest and sincere
Something I’ll constantly have
In the future when at desk and chair
I’ll think back to my first writing affair
I’ll be proud of my daily diary despair
I’ve loved, The Year of the Gav.

No comments:

Post a Comment