Thursday 15 December 2011

December 5th

Hello, Mr Ellis have you been before
Or do you daily dentist ignore
Have you become a herbivore
'I've been a little unwilling'
Come in, relax and please lie down
I'll grab my light and look around
Oh look at what I have found
A hole that needs some filling
I've never really had a problem
I've stuck to the oral curriculum
Now I'm feeling all mouth solemn
That's lowered my morale
Your teeth are really excellent
With healthy hygiene highly apparent
My mouth was quietly jubilant
This one needs root canal
Face is sad and feeling sorrow
Further meetings hard to swallow
Booked in for a filling tomorrow
I've got my appointment docket
I hope the work is not too intensive
As I'm feeling a little pensive
This dental practice is expensive
Feeling the pain in my pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment