Thursday 15 December 2011

December 4th

As we had toward another anniversary
My love was a seed, you're it's nursery
You're my primary, secondary and tertiary
This is my way of showing
I knew as soon as we came together
That'll it would be you and me forever
Just put your trust in the magic feather
I hope this finds you knowing
You are my constant,my guiding light
You're never wrong, I'm never right
You are the angel in my delight
Our lives together dawning
From now until the apocalypse
Until Southend with a bag of chips
We'll have each other and replacement hips
I'll see you every morning
You inspire and encourage me daily
I love you like Fornby loved the ukulele
As important as hummus is to an Israeli
As funny as you are lovely
So everyday let me see your face
and hug me with your warm embrace
be surrounded by your godly grace
You're small but always above me

No comments:

Post a Comment