Monday 19 December 2011

December 9th

Sad news and sad talking
About my boots that were made for walking
They're only fit now for Stephen Hawking
There gone
My old brown boots, they served me well
They'd have a few good stories to tell
They made my feet ache and swell
For too long
They took me up hill and down dale
I bargainly bought them in a sale
Tried to fix them, but to no avail
over souled
For replacement boots I'll have to trawl
No greater boots can I recall
I shall never again walk as tall
Or bold
They were my favourite and most popular
I took them first to see a Cobbler
He said I'd have more luck with an Ostler
Chances were seemingly slim
My lovely old boots of brown leather
He couldn't fix them whatsoever
So we end our lives together
Boots are in the bin

No comments:

Post a Comment