Friday 30 December 2011

December 25th

Head together for the final week
Glint in my eye, tear on my cheek
Looking bright, where once looked bleak
No words can describe
The count down reaches single figures
there's so much more now to consider
Instead of shrinking it's getting bigger
Makes me feel alive
There's lots more to get done
Many more tales to be spun
The marathon is only half run
I didn't mean to start this
But every step is a delight
less darkness coming into light
The first time I've had to fight
And now I cant resist
Looking forward to the next step
And to being out of my depth
hold your nose, take a deep breath
Get ready for the wave
Who'd of thought this time last year
That'd I'd would get this near
Thank you all for being here
I believe in being brave

No comments:

Post a Comment