Wednesday 7 December 2011

November 25th

No more dollars, no more high rise
But through the buildings I can see the skies
No more New York no more tourists
No more walking through the people forests
No more time being a day dreamer
No more thinking that the grass is greener
We had our holiday we've had our fun
it's time to finish what's been left undone
Time to seize opportunities
and engage again with superfluity
Climb back up upon my horse
put the writing back on course
I've got more reasons for my rhyme
and now it is 'can do' time
This at first was inconceivable
No its becoming tangibly achievable
It's fraternal now, it's not just me
I've got readers reading in Germany
Thank you for reading, I'm suitably impressed
I'll buy you a stein at the next Oktoberfest

No comments:

Post a Comment