Monday 19 December 2011

December 12th

Seriously, I'm running out of ideas
My brains been looted by buccaneers
Words are falling out of my ears
My head is feeling sore
My minds gone on the rampage
And now refuses to engage
Lies at the bottom of the birdcage
I cannot take any more
No more words means no more writing
My neurons have been struck by lighting
Even my couplets have started fighting
I don't know what to do
It would be wrong for me to quit
My synonyms are wearing the wrong kit
My rhymes are losing their ready wit
is it time to bid adieu?
My verbs have taken to inbreeding
My sentences have started bleeding
With my mentality I'm constantly pleading
I'll make my funny bid
I promised you one-a-day
So for my art, I'll gladly pay
Never again lose my way
I can, I will, I did

No comments:

Post a Comment