Friday 30 December 2011

December 23rd


I’m going to get out more, not become captive
Take the reins by being more proactive
Shout out loud, I’m done with keeping quiet
Doing more will become my New Year diet
I’ve had enough of being regular Joe
I want to be a better me, by doing what I know
I don’t know how, but it’s worth a try
I’ll make another pass as the world is passing by
Joining in will become my new religion
Taking chances is my next decision
Having an opinion is your prerogative
Surpass the minions, by being positive
Open more doors just by saying yes
Say farewell to subtle and finesse
What’s the point of having ideas?
If you keep it locked in doubts and fears
Be who you are, just come out and say it
It’s your guitar, but how often do you play it
Use your time to become effective
Show them how, write your own directive
If you want to achieve and make it through
You have to believe in what you do

No comments:

Post a Comment