Thursday 29 December 2011

December 21st


It began as fun, lighthearted
And for no particular reason
From back when it all started
I have found a little cohesion
I’ve learnt that mental health
If worked at, can be achieved
Personal gain and wealth
Appear when you start to believe
I wondered, if too much, I was tackling
Approaching a task, this intense
The possibility of this actually happening
Would be left to daily suspense
So what do I take from this procedure?
What lessons do I think I have learned?
That everyone can be a teacher
And it’s not always bad to be burned
Forgive me if you think it’s a lecture
It’s my first attempt, first occasion
It’s merely my primary conjecture
It’s not meant as pushy persuasion
I hope you’ve enjoyed my poetry trail
I hope you have shared in the laughter
I hope that my book is a fairytale
And it lives happy ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment