Tuesday 29 March 2011

March 27th

After another fart-a-thon and my regular snore
It is the morning after the night before
Loud music, bright lights and one night lovers
Nonsense sped up versions, mixes and ridiculous covers
Graham was happy with his made up new look
Pictures are available on his page on facebook
Karting great fun but first place out of my reach
So we headed to the Big One on the pleasurable pleasure beach  
Fantastic fun with great friends, a time hard to beat
Oh and we saw Steve the taxi driver filming for Coronation Street
Blackpool isn’t somewhere I choose especially out of season
But we were there for Graham which was the main reason
But Blackpool holds some memories of our short time there
Steve and Tim’s moisturiser and them straightening each other’s hair
Thanks to you for a great time old pool of black
In my mind you will always stay, I don t think I’ll be rushing back

No comments:

Post a Comment