Thursday 3 March 2011

March 1st

Happy St David’s day to all my welsh clan
I like Wales a lot, used to live there in a caravan
Last day at work before a two day rest
And I literally need to get something off my chest
Illness drags on and it’s now not funny
No one takes you seriously when your nose is runny
Two days off and the way I’ve been feeling
I will be staying in bed and watching the ceiling
Want to try and do something whilst we are both able
Popped to the shops and looked at sales labels
Bought a jumper and nearly a jacket
But didn’t fit properly, looked like a poorly wrapped packet
Football on later so shopping in a hurry
Bought a bottle of wine and a box of curry
Lovely selection, rice, samosa and chicken
I ate all of mine; wife threw hers in the bin
Get to watch the footy with just two minutes gone
Karen watching chick flick with Jennifer Aniston
It wasn’t a film that I could advocate
Bout the true life story behind the Graduate
I watched the Chelsea Manchester meeting
And Fergies boys took a bit of a beating
I still think the reds will avoid the blues
Best team this year, it’s theirs to lose
Struggled once again to my Olbas scented bed
Time to close my eyes and think good thoughts in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment