Thursday 17 March 2011

March 14th

Writing ability gone from big to small
I’m struggling to write anything at all
Working at night is quite exciting
But it’s not helping my creative writing
In to work starting at pm eleven
Right through the night until seven
Up with the weirdoes and the night creepers
Longing for home, to become a day sleeper
Working at nights has its ups, plus sides
But you have to cross the tired divide
Find myself walking and being the porter
Trying to stay awake by drinking loads of water
Yawning more as the sun stays away
I’m glad I don’t do things every day
It’s not the job I thought it would be
And my bed is defiantly calling me
Access to Room service food, help yourselves
But make sure you don’t empty the shelves
So to the kitchen I roll and I get my make on
Ciabatta with chicken avocado and bacon
Four am, so time for my lunch break
Finding it difficult staying awake
Birds start singing; it’s time for them to rise
The rings getting darker around my eyes
Up since yesterday, I must look a sight
At least it's only for one more night

No comments:

Post a Comment