Monday 21 March 2011

March 18th

A nice gentle morning all alone in the flat
Chilling out laying back, not doing this or that
A morning being busy with nothing at all
On the playstation with virtual football
Not even done the washing up yet
Sipping my tea, is this as good as it gets?
Jog pants on, real lazing in style
Then ringing and vibrating from my mobile
I’m nearby, shall I come round says my sister
Bringing my niece and nephew, how could I resist her?
If there’s a prize for speed tidying, I’d win it
Got my whole mornings work done in the space of ten minutes
They turn up and although the kids are small
They go at the place like the proverbial bull
I love these guys so this might seem petty
But they do leave bogeys on my settee
We had fun bouncing on my bed and playing guitars
Eating our pizza and watching the DVD of ‘Cars’
Running around and making loads of noise
William suggested that I should get some actual toys
Neve was beautiful, on her best behaviour
And we got no complaints from the neighbour
Brilliant kids, seeing them is so much fun
Speaking to Jo about our Dad and our Mum
I love them to bits, for them I’d do anything at all
But I might pretend to be out the next time they call

No comments:

Post a Comment