Tuesday 29 March 2011

March 22nd

Another late, another morning, another day
This week is turning out okay
Work is fine, nothing much to report
The sun is out, its spring, but the summer sort
The end of the week will not come quick enough
Got things planned, Stag do and theatre, good stuff
A few more forms regarding the house sale
Tick boxes, lick envelopes back in the mail
Looking in the local areas for somewhere to buy
No rush we’ll take our time, we’ll look and try
A flat, a house or a maisonette
Keep options open, not decided yet
Wife returns early as owed some time
So at lunch together we get to dine
My turn in the kitchen and what to make
Mmm chilli rice with two different fish cakes
Plates are cleared and juices supped
Barely had time to do the washing up
Drive into work, in the car, what a luxury
Normally get the bus and a big man sits next to me
Now I understand one of Karen’s chores
I always get the smelly one or the one that snores
Get in from work and wife is in bed already
So I sit down to see what I’d recorded off the telly
Got a film to watch, which gives me something to do
It’s Matt Damon in a film I’ve not seen, Bourne Part two

No comments:

Post a Comment