Sunday 13 March 2011

March 9th

It came with a two year manufacture guarantee
As long as you empty the crumb tray regularly
After I’m done with removing the protective surroundings
I’m reading up on the uniform browning
It’s the epitome of domestic science
But don’t touch the top or sides of appliance
From the entire range this was chosen
It has buttons for reheat, cancel and frozen
I’ve read the instructions, so now, I’m the teacher
I own the ‘Bread carriage with high tilt feature
Do not use on an uneven surface
And only use for intended purpose
I went straight for it, that’s the way I roll
Played around with the browning control
Put down four slices directly from the freezer
Smoke alarm sounded, I nearly had seizure
Never tried cooking four slices at once before
My old two-er machine mocking me from the floor
There is a new toaster in town to take your place
But we will keep you as a spare just in case
It’s great for snacks anytime mostly
Even stale bread is nice when toasty
I think of my first toast experience now and then
But will never have to have Peckham toast again

No comments:

Post a Comment