Thursday 17 March 2011

March 16th

Today was weird, really confused by sleep
Dreamt I was like Sam from Quantum Leap
It hit me hard, a bit of a shock
Hands have stopped on my body clock
Come back from work and hit the hay
But slept for two hours then up for the day
Those who works nights should be admired
Drained all day, feeling really tired
Never have trouble with sleep intervention
But when closing my eyes there is some mystic prevention
No plans to go out, so wind up staying in
Although I did have a quick trip to the bin
Dreamt of him earlier so caught up with ‘Leap’
Had to rewind as drifted in and out of sleep
Chips in wedge form and mayonnaise in dollops
Homemade breadcrumbs with coconut around pork escallops
Chris Moyles has started his radio marathon
For a good cause Chris will go on and on
Just to stop me from getting bored
I watched Karl Pilkington’s – An Idiot Abroad
Very funny travel, but not a vacation
In his eyes you can see his Gervais frustration
Love Film sent me episodes one to four
So will complete my viewing when they send me more
Another long day off laid out in front of me
Tomorrow I’m staying in the flat, all in aid of charity

No comments:

Post a Comment