Tuesday 29 March 2011

March 21st

Morning off as I’m in work later
To the fridge to see what food I can cater
For breakfast, yoghurt with a corner of fruit
Then toast for lunch with an egg to boot
Wander down to Woking to catch the bus
People going about their business with minimum of fuss
Listening to new music like the Black Keys
The December-ists the vaccines and of course the Bees
It gets you through the day humming a tune
Music in your mind can fill an empty room
Keeps your mind active and keeps you going
Makes time pass without you knowing
The end of the week will bring something blokey
Paintball, Karting drinking and probably Karaoke
Grahams stag doo in Blackpool
It’ll probably be freezing but definitely cool
Looking forward to my journey up there
Especially due to my discounted fare
Spent the morning trying to finalise lawyers for legality
Someone to take care of the house paperwork for me
So the house is sold, all being well
Looking around at what others have to sell
It won’t be a mansion, but it’ll be ours
So we can decorate with borders and flowers
Of course I’ll have a say in decorating the property
Then Karen will tell me how to do it properly

No comments:

Post a Comment