Wednesday 2 March 2011

February 28th

Did work again as my ill week continues
Now have a pocket collection of tissues
Monday very quiet, not much to do
Maybe I’ll try a stand up snooze
Drift into dream world with the greatest of ease
Then DING goes the bell, ’I’d like to check out please’
Works a little random I have no control
So I don’t give it my heart or lend it my soul
We had some nice guest, which made it better
But also difficult ones, they get a standard letter
Asked if I’d like to go out when work ends
You see I do have some Woking friends
So Ben and I hit the Hand & Spear
Started drinking some Japanese beer
After one or two we headed to Woking
Drinks some more and keep on bloking
It was nice to catch up and listen to opinions
To sit and be civil, like normal civilians
Afternoon boozing drains all energy
Replaced by yawns and lethargy
Have just enough energy when I return
To put oven on and give the sausages a quick burn
Bacon ,sausage, and Egg all dribbled on my chin
Just enough time to clean up before Wife comes in

No comments:

Post a Comment