Tuesday 29 March 2011

March 23rd

Another afternoon shift, so lazy morning starts
Contemplating what life would be like with a career in the arts
Second meeting next week, what to think or say
Its only me that I can be, I’ll do it the Gav’s way
Choices we have to make if we were to change
When your life is in a box, it’s easier to rearrange
Things I’ve miss, and would love again, whenever we are able
A second bedroom for our guests and a dining table
I want to put festival posters up and pictures of the family
I want to get my tool box out and act all super manly
What am I saying! For decoration I have no eye
I did fit a bathroom once but I can’t stand D.I.Y
Thinking about house we’ve sold, my memories harden
I would like a kitchen window looking over my new garden
I loved my poppy and my potted plants and grass
Although hated weeding a mowing was a farce
The agent selling the house phoned me in the flat
‘I know you said NO Pets, but this lady has a cat’
I know that I am new to this and my understanding is minimal
But specifying NO pets in the house goes for any animal!
Estate agents get on my nerve, ineptitude is getting old
This man is trying to rent my house, the one that he’s just sold
My annoyance compounded further by him just being stupid
By telling me, ‘in the housing world I’m a bit like Cupid!’

No comments:

Post a Comment