Saturday 5 March 2011

March 4th

Up at five fifty am, radio is turned on
Absolute fan of the day, they are playing songs
Told ‘be around for six twenty’
Up for an hour but no phone call for me
Went back to sleep, listening still
But eyes close against my will
Pretty tired even after doing nothing
But at least I can breathe without huffing and puffing
When I woke up belly gave a call
Wanting tea, toast and own brand cereal
Got ready for work with a shower and a shave
Having to head back to the place I don’t crave
Lots of people leaving, it’s quite competitive
Due to it being monotonous and repetitive
Difficult to change everything, talking to a wall
Asking many questions, no answers at all
They have power, which is constantly used
We are the minions, downtrodden and abused
It may seem melodramatic that I go on this way
But you don’t have to go back every day
I like some of the people and don’t mind what I do
It’s just managed incorrectly with no getting through
It’s just how I feel; there is no end that I can see
Spoken to like a child, but I'm really thirty three!

No comments:

Post a Comment