Monday 21 March 2011

March 17th

Under the covers and in bed I stay
As I wake up late on St. Patricks day
Felt tired most days, even tried counting sheep
But feeling better today as I have caught up with my sleep
Started to think about all the things I have
And if this is really the year of the Gav
When the phone rang and offered a second meeting
A welcome change met with a happy greeting
No movement on house, but it’s not been a week yet
Since we started fishing with our property net
A little island cottage all snug and pretty
Love my house but what I love more is equity
Wife came back from a working morning
I was sat in my house pants yawning
She wanted to go out, a little against my will
All grumpy and moody, the mood I did kill
But after the walk had cleared my mind and mood
We walked to St John’s and bought some healthy food
Chips with a Savaloy, Is the dinner I bought her
Then we wandered back along the water
Got back in and chilled out some more
Hot water on and put the chain on the door
Relaxing down to sleep to get some clarity
But on the box is Chris Moyles doing his bit for charity
He’s going to keep going for fifty two hours non-stop
But by two thirty my eyes start to drop
Good luck Chris Moyles, a great little scheme
My thoughts will be with you, whilst I sleep perchance to dream

No comments:

Post a Comment