Friday 1 April 2011

March 28th

With head all achy and muscles sore
It is the week after the weekend before
New friends made and memories kindle
Memories grow as headaches dwindle
Nothing on in the A.m, so lazy morn
Feeling sore, bruised and worn
Add new friends as soon as facebook logging
Using the time to catch up with my blogging
Certainly had a full and fun weekend
Friends new and old easily blend
Won’t see them now, until the wedding of G
So we’ll hop in the car to see him and Hayley
We’ll see if we can’t drop a size
Make our belly as big as our eyes
So this week is a week of reckoning
New career and possibilities beckoning
And maybe win a trip to Rome
All this and we are selling our home
By the end of the week I’ll know what I have
A big week in the year of the Gav
Work still fine since the big rearrange
I now know it’s not me and the feelings won’t change
It’s not the job or colleagues it’s me
There is somewhere else I’d rather be
All is well between me and the wife
Happy week thirteen for ‘a year in the life’

No comments:

Post a Comment