Saturday 23 April 2011

April 12th

What is less than nothing and equal to zero
Today I did nought – a non working class hero
Sat on the sofa catching up with networking and emails
I noticed that an old friend of mine from Wales
Is taking a photograph every day for a year
An amazing insight as into her life we peer
Apparently 2012 the end of the world will strike
So she’s keeping daily reference, great minds think alike
I caught up with some films that I borrowed too
Dancer in the Dark and Dead Man’s Shoes
Two films lent to me by Mr Darren Ali
And now he says he wants them back from me
Dead Man’s Shoes is a good film, that I had seen
Dancer in the Dark was good too, glued to my screen
It changes pace as the stories fork
Featuring the most unique individual Bjork
Its fits into many genres and categories
Traversing upbeat musical with sad story
I also watch Waltz with Bashir
About lost memories and conflict fear
Following Bjork depression, it was less rough
A great film, can’t recommend it enough
Needed an excuse to get out and feel better
Postman delivered a note about an undeliverable letter
Posted from Norwich but missing 12p
I had to pay a pound for a handling fee

No comments:

Post a Comment