Saturday 23 April 2011

April 19th

Got up for work all breezy and bright
Karen still sleeping so got ready with no light
Had breakfast and washed my cereal bowl
Cleaned my teeth, had the morning under control
Drove into work without a hitch
Got in the hotel, still no glitch
Walked through the door to fulfil my work quota
Morning Gav, haven’t you seen the rota!
Scrolled through to today’s date
I’m not on early I on late!
Had a little laugh and a little moan
Jumped back in the car and drove off home
Made it home still chuckling in my head
Got re-undressed and got back into bed
Another lie in down the drain
Drifted off to sleep again
When I woke up, there was no stopping
Headed to Guildford for some suit shopping
Felt a bit weird all melancholy and down
Wife said I’m like a sad Giraffe around town
Suits didn’t fit which didn’t help my mood
So feeling down we went to grab some food
Bearing in mind I was unhappy with my hips
We still stopped off for Burger and chips
So I filled my face, chins and thighs
Really do have to start to exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment