Friday 1 April 2011

March 29th

The morning after the morning after the night before
Recovering body but mind still a little raw
Paintball wound now a black and blue bruise
Starting to feel the muscles usually unused
Would like to lose weight around belly and thighs
So will put the plan in action for some exercise
Keep my mind active with all this blogging
Need to help body along, perhaps some jogging?
May join a gym or a local fitness scene
I’ve heard they got a great vending machine
Unable to travel to Wembley to see England verses Ghana
Working late so need energy, oh look a handy banana
(I do apologise for that last rhyme it really wasn’t that strong
It appears to be getting to me, only writing in verse for this long)
 All the days are starting to blend
But had some great blog feedback this weekend
Even if they don’t understand why
They react positively that I even try
Getting anxious and feeling a little tension
You know that thing tomorrow that I can’t mention
Remembering the last positive meeting
Looking forward to a warm greeting
I’ll march down there and answer their questions
I hope they listen and like some of my suggestions
I’ll give it my best as I step up to bat
‘I’m Gav Ellis, give us a job, I can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment