Wednesday 12 October 2011

September 30th

It only takes someone to be a little polite
For the internal flame to reignite
For someone to take interest in you
See much more than just face value
Pick you out from any other
Take time to listen and to discover
To feel the comfort of your surround
And make your way to common ground
To make me feel worthy again
To pick through confidence remain
Life feels a little less droll
When you take charge and control
Sharing times and experiences
Can kick down doors and pull down fences
Going to grab whatever I’m given
Use my drive to keep me driven
It’s the responsibility I have to me
To be the best that I can be
To make the most from daylight hours
And to promote my special inner powers
So with nice people I’ll start to reap
And I’ll upgrade the company I keep

No comments:

Post a Comment