Thursday 20 October 2011

October 9th

My long days now, seem even longer
But what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
I suppose it’s not as bad as it seems
And I’m taking one for the team
My life is currently placed on pause
Waiting to open up new doors
And whilst I’m waiting for it to align
The day seems to last a lifetime
The signals are still positive
More ups than downs, as we try to live
So I’ll keep my glass half full
Trying not to push or pull
But letting the future take it’s time
Recovering what is knowingly mine
With good intent and will in my heart
I’ll plot a course upon our chart
Sail into a new beginning
Celebrate in what I am winning
I feel that good news soon will thrive
And I’ll be writing on the other side
And although we can’t plan celebrations
We can start to lay out the foundations
We’re upgrading our life’s computer
And we’ll soon get back to our future
How long? Only time will tell
It all depends when they ring my bell

No comments:

Post a Comment