Monday 31 October 2011

October 20th

seemingly failed to strike a chord
so now its back to the drawing board
Free to browse for my selection
free to choose a new direction
I've stumbled back into the starting blocks
learned my lesson taken the knocks
I've come out the other side a better man
redesigned and reconstructed the plan
I've not been stopped just the breaks applied
see the future with eyes open wide
Life is a library for my learning
I've finished one book that needs returning
But I want to carry on reading
Each adventure superseding
I want to read and learn some more
But I've run out of library metaphor
So I'll look for a book by me
And call it mediocrity
If my year is to be a book in writing
I'm just getting to the bit that’s exciting
If you'd like to read the book by myself
Just look upon the genius shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment