Monday 31 October 2011

October 22nd

Today has been adventurous and free
I can sort of see the forest for the tree
I've kind of cleared a better direction
And nearly figured out my retrospection
It was okay, fine, mediocre
I've sorted my new face for poker
He said this then I said that
Socially acceptable bonding back pat
Now the future is nearly clear
We are no further but a little near
We definitely know nothing for certain
We are no closer to raising the curtain
Positivity has surrounded me
And life could not better be
Clouded in my minds pollution
Longing for the new solution
Through the darkness I've been led
And there is a clearing up ahead
Just a good future as I ask it
But not putting eggs into one basket
Success is mine for the taking
And it'll be worth the waiting
If negativity does return
how to move on, what to learn
Upcoming thoughts begin to swell
And all's well that ends well

No comments:

Post a Comment